Donate Now to make your contribution! Call (805) 893-2424 to pledge, or click here!
They will be selected in the following order.
1) A Certificate good for one “Film Geek Package” to the 27th Santa Barbara International Film Festival, which provide the pass holder Two Tickets for the Opening Night Film and Gala, Closing Night Film, Panel events, and one 10-film Minipak. The prize is values at approximately $405.
The Santa Barbara International Film Festival runs January 26th-February 5th, 2012 at various locations throughout Santa Barbara.
For more information: sbfilmfestival.org.
2) A “Santa Barbara Living” Package – Two Gift Certificates: one worth $100 at the award-winning Downey’s Restaurant (1305 State St.) and another good for one night’s double-occupancy accommodations (Sunday through Thursday, excluding holidays) at The Presidio Motel (1620 State St.). The total value of this package is approximately $250.
3) One Pair of Season Passes to the Tales from the Tavern Spring Season 2012, alternating Wednesdays from early February through April 2012: acoustic music played live at the Maverick Saloon in the wine country of Santa Ynez. Artists to be announced. This prize is worth approximately $324.
For more information: talesfromthetavern.com.
4) Two VIP Badges to the 4th Annual New Noise Digital Music Conference & Festival, early November 2012: good for guaranteed no-cover entry at all participating New Noise nightclubs (with preferred access), free conference admission, and invites to special New Noise parties/events.
For more information: newnoisesb.com.
5) A Gift Certificate for 1 Free Sun Revolutions Beach Cruiser Bicycle from Associated Students Bike Shop at University of California, Santa Barbara.
Choice of one men’s or one women’s bicycle (various colors available). Bike must be picked up in person, or shipping costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
For more info: bikeshop.as.ucsb.edu.
The final drawing will be held on the afternoon of Friday, December 2nd. Each $100 pledged will receive one entry. To otherwise enter: send one 3×5” card with your name, address, telephone number, and or/email address to “KCSB-FM Fund Drive Contest,” PO Box 12834, Santa Barbara, CA, 93107-2834. Postmark deadline: Wednesday, November 23rd.
No career employee of KCSB-FM, and no family member of these employees are eligible for entry in the contest.
For other contest rules and more information on the KCSB-FM Fund Drive Grand Prize Sweepstakes, call (805) 893-3921.