KCSB-FM 91.9 invites artists everywhere to participate in our annual T-shirt design contest for the 2016-2017 school year!
We are accepting design submissions now through Friday, November 4th, 2016. Anyone can participate, and the winner will be awarded a cash prize of $250.
Think about concepts that encompass KCSB as a whole (not just specific genres): our programming, activities, and an overarching sense of noncommercial, independent, alternative, community and college-oriented radio.
A jury of KCSB’s student leaders will select no more than six entries for a vote by KCSB programmers, which will determine the winning design.
Consider the orientation of your design and make it clear in your submission (i.e. front and back design, pocket design, etc.) We encourage designers to be creative in whatever way — from tongue-in-cheek humor, to cute, to heartfelt, to brutally honest.
- The artwork must be original. However, public domain graphics are allowed.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, TIFF, or EPS files are preferred (300 dpi).
- There is a three-color limit.
- Submissions must include “KCSB-FM,” “91.9,″ and “www.kcsb.org,” in any order.
- “Santa Barbara” or our request line “(805) 893-2424” is preferred, but not required.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com, or bring your artwork to KCSB’s main office beneath Storke Tower (Room #1055) by 5pm on Friday, November 4th.
(We reserve the right to utilize runner-up submissions in other KCSB-FM promotions.)